Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
TRAVEL TO COLORADO- Department of Corrections- Registered Nurse (RN)
Billings, MT 59106 US
Are you looking for a new traveling Registered Nurse opportunity? Want to make a difference in a secure population? WSi has you covered!
We are currently staffing the Department of Corrections in Colorado in 16 different locations. Have experience in Med Cart or a Clinic Setting? This position is for you!
*You must be 200 miles away from a facility to be considered an RN traveler*
- Days, Swings, and Night shifts available
- Block Scheduling
- No correctional experience required
- Full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 12-hour shifts.
- Pay will include Per Diem for Hotel, Food, and Mileage.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- Perform routine diagnostic tests and procedures
- Educate patients about their health conditions and treatment options
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the continuity of patient care
- Participate in the development and implementation of healthcare policies and procedures
- Be flexible to move around different apartments
- Active RN license in the state of Colorado or Compact license
- Current BLS
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work various shifts and travel to different correctional facilities throughout the state
$250 Referral Bonus...ask me how!
- Active Unencumbered RN Nursing license
- CPR must be American Heart Association
- Ability to Pass a Background check and drug screen through WSi Healthcare Personnel
We offer CPR classes if needed!
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Angela works as a Recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for a number of years specializing in Behavioral Health and Medical Assistant and Administration. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting to meet all the awesome clients and candidates who are a part of our team. Contact Angela today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.