Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Surgical Tech (CST) - PRN
Denver, CO 80255 US
WSi Healthcare is searching for Surgical Techs to staff multiple facilities from Denver to Colorado Springs!
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Surgical Tech (CST) to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certification in Surgical Technology from an accredited program
- Experience working in an ambulatory or hospital setting
- A strong understanding of surgical procedures, instruments, and equipment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Contracts and PRN available
- Monday - Friday
- No weekends or holidays!
- Days and start times will vary depending on the facility and the cases
- Competitive pay
- Benefits for Full-Time Employees (30+ hours a week)
Surgical Tech Qualifications:
- CST Diploma
- DORA Certified and NBST Certified
- Surgery Experience
- Successfully Complete a Background Check and Pass a Drug Screen
- American Heart Association CPR
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.