Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Kremmling, CO 80459 US
WSi Healthcare Personnel has partnered with a retail pharmacy in beautiful Kremmling, Colorado that is looking to fill a part-time Pharmacist role for a Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm shift. If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity in a quiet mountain town, then please contact me! Details for this position are below.
The Retail Pharmacist will efficiently manage the operations of the pharmacy, to provide prescription products and appropriate service and consultation to every customer; to supervise pharmacy technicians, clerks, graduate interns, and student interns in compliance with federal and state laws and store policies and procedures.
Essential Functions - Including but not limited to..
- Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in compliance with all laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures regarding the sale of pharmaceuticals including retrieving the product(s); counts, pours, or measures out the required quantity according to established company methods and procedures; affixes the label permanently to the container; performs a final audit of the prescription.
- Assists with and responds in a courteous and professional manner in accordance with customer service guidelines to questions from customers and physicians in regard to knowledge of prescription and health-related products and issues.
- Offers advice and professional consultation in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Acts as a role model to the pharmacy team; efficiently handle customer complaints; directs pharmacy operations to keep wait times to a minimum.
- Understands and communicates correct procedures for billing, filling, and dispensing products under CMS DMEPOS guidelines. Also understands and complies with the complaint process.
- Is trained, proficient and actively participates in all clinical programs.
- Ensures the entire pharmacy team actively promotes and participates in a variety of Clinical Programs.
- Responds to telephone requests from customers, physicians, and vendors that require the expertise of the pharmacist.
- Communicates and cooperates with peers, subordinates, managers, physicians, and customers in all pharmacy related areas.
- Maintains CII ordering records, along with CII Monthly audits.
- Oversees maintenance of all state and federal record keeping for controlled substances.
- Holds bottom line responsibility for the financial performance of the pharmacy, including assisting with the budgeting process, monitoring pharmacy reports, having knowledge of direct competition; implementing pharmacy promotions.
- Directs and ensures timely implementation of company policies, procedures and programs; enforces professional and operational standards, including compliance with legal regulations.
- Exposure to compounding chemicals.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Must have a college degree in Pharmacy (BS or PharmD).
- Must pass the NABLEX.
- Must pass the State Law Board.
- Must hold a valid state license.
- Must complete continuing education hours as required by law.
- Ability to readily adapt to changes in schedule specifications and work priorities as the business and customer needs demand.
- Ability to cooperate with others and work as part of a team.
- Must complete all required state, federal, and company training programs (ie. HIPAA, Fraud Waste and Abuse, I-pledge, etc.)
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background Check.
- CPR certified through the American Heart Association.
Follow all protocols as required by state and local authorities.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Required)
- Licensed Pharmacist in Colorado (Required)
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Partner - Sales & Recruitment
Alicia has been recruiting for WSi Healthcare for over 27 years. She started in the healthcare industry and moved into the recruitment industry overseas in Australia. Recruiting is a way to change the lives of our candidates, providers, and the patients in the community that our candidates service. Alicia's favorite part of WSi is making a local impact. WSi has clients bringing their needs to us before going anywhere else, giving our candidates an inside track to some great opportunities. Give us a call to learn more!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.