Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN) | Hiring Now - Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO 80907 US
WSI is looking for a Registered Nurse - PRN, PT/FT/ Direct Hire
- All shifts available
- Flexible hours. PRN, Temp to Perm, 8-12 hour shifts, and even Permanent Placement
- Only need to pick up at least one shift a month to work with us.
- Active, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License
- ASN or BSN Education
- COVID vaccine
- Computer Skills
What's in it for me?
- Benefits are available if you work over 30/HRS a week, one hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked.
- We are not 1099 Agency, we pay your taxes, workman's comp, and liability insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Dental, Vision, ETC
- $250 Referral Bonuses to both you and your referral
- Unencumbered RN Certification
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Clean background check
- AHA - BLS
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 & 2022 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2021 & 2022. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Bella works as an Account Manager and has been in the recruiting industry for 2 years, specializing in RN and LPN Placement till they find their "home away from home". Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being active in our community and watching people grow within it. Contact Bella today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.