Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - Temp to Perm
Denver, CO 80246 US
WSi Healthcare is searching for an amazing Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for a Home Health Care Facility in the Denver area. This is an 18-week Temp to Perm. After 18 weeks, you will roll onto this facility's payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS)
- Initiates the plan of care and revises it as necessary
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the client and family members regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, prevention strategies, and other related problems of the client. Promotes client/family independence
- Provides those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Supervises and demonstrates appropriate procedures as necessary to LPNs and home health aides.
- Maintains adequate records and reports including those required by Medicare and other third-party payers.
- Informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the client’s needs
- Evaluates the effectiveness and outcomes of care.
- Plans for the client’s discharge from service
- Serves as coordinator of client’s care including referral to other services as appropriate
- Participates in in-service programs. Continuing education of 12 CEUs per year
- Case Managers are expected to be available by telephone and in person to client/staff Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- If the census is low, then the Case Manager will work in the office. May require inclusion in on-call rotation, M - F after 5 pm, and weekends depending on office location.
Don't Wait - Apply now!
- Education:A degree in Nursing from a school accredited by the National League for Nursing is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of one year home care experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge and skill in current nursing practice.
- Knowledge of the concept of team nursing.
- Knowledge of the development of plans for client care and the ability to participate in them.
- Ability to accept and utilize supervision
- Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people, and to maintain constructive working relationships in dealing with them.
- Ability to supervise.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Current licensure to practice as a registered nurse.
- Special certification as appropriate.
- Valid, current state driver’s license.
- Valid, current automobile insurance.
- Access to a reliable automobile.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.