Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Occupational Health - Nights
Denver, CO 80204 US
Looking for an exciting career opportunity as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Denver Area? Look no further!
WSi Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses for a long contract at one of our awesome facilities!
In general, the services provided under this contract include, but are not limited to the following
- Emergency Treatment
- Preventive Health Screening Examinations
- Treatment and/or Assessment of On-the-Job Illnesses and Injuries
- General Medical Services to keep Employees at work
- Administrating Over the over-counter medications
This facility operates in 3 shifts and they are looking for 5x a week:
- First Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Second Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Third Shift 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- **Currently recruiting for the Third Shift (nights)
What does WSi have to offer you?
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- $250 Referral Bonus for you and $250 for the person you refer (upon working 40 hours)!
Please apply for this RN position today!
- Be a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Colorado as a minimum
- Have knowledge of full range of professional health nursing principles, practices, and procedures applied in providing health care and services in the industrial occupation health area for the services identified herein.
- Have three (3) years of experience with Occupational Health Medicine, specifically related to manufacturing (preferred).
- Must be able to support and treat various types of work-related injuries (i.e., ergonomic stressors); ability to recognize employee limitations and inability to perform specific duties; and take medical histories and communicate laboratory test results
- Have practical knowledge of pharmacology and skill to administer over-the-counter medications and the capability to monitor employee response to over-the-counter medications dispensed by contractor staff and medications prescribed by the employee's personal care provider and observe for desired reactions or adverse reactions to said medications when requested to do so.
- Know occupational health regulations, techniques, procedures, practices, and standards applicable to the performance of inspection investigations
- Follow established processes for documenting and maintaining medical records (good oral and written communication skills) and adhere to the regulations cited here and overall quality processes
- Have a pair of steel-toed boots
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.