Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Radiology Technologist | Denver | Apply Today!
Denver, CO 80218 US
Are you ready to Explore Your Future as a Radiology Technologist?
Radiology Technicians with experience are needed at Orthopedic Centers, Surgery Centers, Correctional Facilities, Pain Management Facilities, and other settings! - AART Certification is required!
So, what do you get out of it?
- Our clients provide a variety of work options, ranging from part-time to full-time to direct hiring.
- The opportunity to receive health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision coverage) as well as a consistent schedule allowing you to work as few as three shifts each month!
- With WSi's new referral program, both the employee who makes the reference and the person who is hired will receive a $250 bonus after working with WSi for just 40 hours.
- Joining WSi and providing aid at critical times to overburdened facilities shows a lot about who you are as a Radiology professional. We recognize heroism when we see it!
- You'll get paid every week!!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited radiology technology program (associate or bachelor's degree)
- (ARRT) Certification or licensure, such as from the American Registry of Radiology Technologists in the United States
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of medical imaging techniques and procedures
- Availability to pass a drug screen and background check
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2022 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2022. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jack works as a Recruiter and has been in the medical industry for 6 years, specializing in Radiology staff and Pharmaceutical staff. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is assisting people to find their perfect positions. Jack looks forward to matching you with your perfect job!