Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Psych RNs and LPNs
Pueblo, CO 81003 US
WSi is hiring "COLORADO" Psychiatric Nurses (both Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses) in Pueblo Colorado!
Nurses are expected to possess a high level of professionalism and a comprehensive awareness of the responsibilities associated with this State Contract role. Applicants are required to possess prior knowledge, abilities, and talents that are pertinent to the position, which can be acquired by previous employment in a regulated psychological setting.
The current role provides the opportunity for full-time stability, pay weekly, and benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision and earn PTO while you work). Now Hiring Psych Nurses available AM/PM shifts. Qualified COLORADO Nurses are invited to submit their applications for a 9-month contract with the ability to be hired Directly by the State, This opportunity is on a first-come basis.
- RN Pay: $41 and up DOE!!
- LPN Pay: $34 and up DOE!
- Earn PTO while you work Apply and bring a friend, and EARN $250 per referral!
APPLY NOW!!! Interview tomorrow, complete Onboarding and Credentialing with expedited expectations to Qualify to be eligible for placement opportunities.
- Previous Psych experience and completion with passing scores of assigned Psych Exam
- Unencumbered (State of Colorado) Active RN or LPN License
- Pass Drug Screening
- Pass Extensive Background (Fingerprint)
- CAN NOT MISS MORE THAN 3 DAYS in a 9-month period - or Contract will be terminated. Must be able to commit to full-time shifts, 3-12's weekly.
- Must be able to complete your time-permitted Onboarding and Credentialing in the expected time frame allowed.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in nursing
- Preference is given to candidates who possess a Master's degree in nursing, specifically with a specialization in psychiatry or mental health, as this qualification is associated with an increased hourly wage rate.
- Basic Life Support certification - Accredited - AHA REQUIRED
- Experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is REQUIRED
- Certification in the Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is desirable and will increase the hourly wage rate.
- MUST be a Colorado resident to qualify.
Please note that any delay in the onboarding or credentialing process may disqualify you as a candidate with WSi Healthcare for this role.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Bella works as an Account Manager and has been in the recruiting industry for 2 years, specializing in RN and LPN Placement till they find their "home away from home". Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being active in our community and watching people grow within it. Contact Bella today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.