Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Physical Therapist - Full-Time | Physical Therapy New Grads welcome to apply!
Pueblo, CO 81008 US
Urgent need for a Physical Therapist (PT) who wants a thriving career in an outpatient setting?
WSi Healthcare is actively seeking experienced or new grad Physical Therapists (PT) for a full-time permanent placement position (Mon-Fri) for an outpatient facility located in Pueblo, CO. Relocation options are a possibility.
The Physical Therapist will work with a main focus on providing the highest quality of care by putting the customers first. As a Physical Therapist, your duties will be to provide supervision and patient evaluations that will improve patient function and provide education that the patient needs to function in their daily tasks at home and at work all in accordance with the company's processes and philosophy.
*New Graduates are encouraged to apply to start their career!*
- Provide direct patient care, such as assessing musculoskeletal, neurological, and other physical issues.
- Encourage and support interdisciplinary treatment coordination.
- maintain accurate patient care documentation which includes a prescription for each patient treated
- Uphold professional standards by adhering to quality assurance policies and procedures, as well as any applicable laws and company rules.
- Create customized physical therapy treatment plans for patients, implement them, and interpret them to help them heal and reach their physical potential.
- Inform patients about how to perform workout regimens, use supports properly, and take care of themselves.
- Carry out or assign the patient's treatment, which may include hydrotherapy, therapeutic exercises, gait training, and other modalities.
- Mon-Fri 8 hr shifts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Sick Pay
- Colorado State Physical Therapy (PT) License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. If you’re in need of a full-time or part-time position, or a temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michelle works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 22 years, specializing in Mental Health and Therapy. Her favorite part of working at WSI Healthcare Personnel is connecting with the medical professionals and our clients on a personal level to make sure that everyone's needs are met. Contact Michelle today to talk about several quality career opportunities!