Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Pharmacy Shipment Technician | Colorado Only
Littleton, CO 80120 US
Calling all administrative personnel with a passion for health care! Apply today!
We are seeking a friendly and professional pharmacy shipment technician to join our team in Littleton, Colorado. We are family owned pharmacy with a mission to a put the needs of our clients first. The right candidate will join our closed-door pharmacy with limited customer interaction. You will be responsible for packaging and shipping orders, including preparing shipping labels, coordinating timely medication delivery, and data entry. Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred, but not required. If you are an organized individual, with a great work ethic and data entry skills, we encourage you to apply today!
- Coordinate and schedule timely medication delivery to patients
- Establish and enforce shipping protocols that ensure timely, cost-effective, and traceable delivery
- Prepare accurate shipping labels
- Appropriately gather and package medications
- Troubleshoot delivery exceptions/issues
- Maintain packing lists and shipping manifests in an organized and retrievable manner.
- Work with fellow team members to coordinate deliveries
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent experience as an administrator
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Available to work full time, in person
- Familiarity with shipping, medications, and pharmacy tech certification are a plus
- Must have minimum six (6) months admin experience
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Able to work full time, in person
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kenneth Winkler works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 4 years, specializing in medical administration. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is the company's emphasis on building long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients. By taking the time to truly understand their needs, aspirations, and organizational cultures, Kenneth ensures that every placement is a win-win situation. This approach fosters trust and results in successful, lasting partnerships between healthcare professionals and their employers . Contact Kenneth today to talk about several quality careers
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.