Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Patient Service Representative
Colorado Springs, CO 80909 US
We are seeking a friendly and organized Front Desk Associate to join our busy ENT and Allergy practice. Excellent customer service abilities, keen attention to detail, and the capacity to multitask in a hectic medical setting are required of the perfect applicant.
- Greet patients and visitors
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Verify insurance eligibility and obtain necessary authorizations
- Collect and process payments
- Maintain patient records and update electronic medical records
- Coordinate patient referrals and obtain necessary medical records
- Respond to patient inquiries and provide information about our practice
- Manage the patient flow and ensure that appointments are running on schedule
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off.
If you are a self-starter who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a medical office or customer service environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and electronic medical records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen successfully
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Deninzon works as an Account Manager/Recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for a year, specializing in clinical and administrative roles. Their favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare is that he gets to connect with people on a personal level, help them realize their potential, and place those same people in perfect jobs. Contact Deninzon today to talk about several long-term career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.