Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
PRN Occupational Therapist (OTR) / Hand Therapist (CHT)
Denver, CO 80204 US
PRN Occupational Therapist/Hand Therapist? Want to get paid weekly? Apply now!
We are looking for an energetic and caring PRN Occupational Therapist (OTR)/Hand Therapist (CHT) that would like the chance to work for well-established practices across Colorado. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best therapists in Colorado. No minimum hours to work, and the clients are flexible with schedules. As a PRN You will be able to utilize your skills in numerous different settings.
Your primary responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
- Identify and treat patients for whom therapy is medically necessary and document the need.
- Make referrals to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
- Instruct, educate, and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity in order to diminish or correct pathology.
What does WSi have to offer you?
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $250 Referral Bonus for you and $250 for the person you refer (upon working 40 hours)!
- Weekly Paycheck!
- Current Colorado License in Occupational Therapy (OTR), Hand Therapy Certification preferred but not required
- Current AHA BLS certification
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michelle works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 22 years, specializing in Mental Health and Therapy. Her favorite part of working at WSI Healthcare Personnel is connecting with the medical professionals and our clients on a personal level to make sure that everyone's needs are met. Contact Michelle today to talk about several quality career opportunities!