Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Orthopedic Medical Assistant
Denver, CO 80218 US
If you are a passionate, reliable, and experienced Medical Assistant looking for a hands-on, state-of-the-art Orthopedics facility then this is a great opportunity for you! As a Medical Assistant, you will work alongside a team of experts dedicated to improving the lives of their patients with innovative treatments. Apply today if you are looking for a rewarding career as an MA!
Location: Denver, CO
- $18-24/ hour
- Health insurance
- Hours: M-F 8a - 5p - No Weekends!
- Unlimited $250 referral bonus!
- Provide and coordinate patient care
- Blood draws
- Assisting in minor procedures
- Documents appropriately
- Taking Vitals
- Sterilization and maintenance of equipment
Apply now if you are an MA looking for a rewarding career providing growth and stability!!!
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Health care Provider Card.
- Must have proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Proof of current Covid Vaccine
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2020, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you and them a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon works as a Recruiter for WSi and has been in the industry for over a year, specializing in healthcare, specifically Medical Assistants. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting to work with all kinds of different people and learning more about them to find an opportunity where they can grow professionally in an industry they love. Contact Shannon today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.