Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
New Dentist Opportunity - Apply now
Sterling, CO 80751 US
Looking for a Motivated Dentist to join the Colorado Department of Corrections.
WSi Healthcare has partnered with the Colorado Department of Corrections to find a Full-Time Dentist located in North/East Colorado. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing dental care to patients, diagnosing and treating dental problems, and promoting oral health. Do you possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a patient-focused approach? If so, WSi encourages you to apply for this one-of-a-kind career opportunity!
New Grads Are Encouraged to Apply!
What's in it for you?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 8 or 10-hour shifts
**If you're interested in this position and would like more information, please contact James at (719)-632-8325 or email me at Jamesh@wsijobs.com**
- Experience providing dental services to any of the following populations: indigent, under-served, community-based, and institutional;
- Experience providing dental services as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to provide dental care to offenders incarcerated in a correctional facility;
- Advanced knowledge and a thorough understanding of Dental standards and guidelines;
- Commitment to patient care that is team-oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to read and comprehend the English language;
- Ability to effectively communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across programs, facilities, and with external stakeholders;
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
James Hegler works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 6 years, specializing in Behavioral Health. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being able to give people new opportunities that truly help them to change their lives in an impactful manner. Contact James today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.