Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Surgery Scheduler I Colorado Only
Denver, CO 80218 US
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in healthcare?
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Medical Surgery Scheduler to join our fast-paced and growing team in Downtown Denver. The ideal candidate will have experience scheduling surgeries, procedures, pre-op and follow-up appointments, communicating with patients and offices, and ensuring efficient utilization of resources for scheduling. As a Medical Surgery Scheduler, you will play a crucial role in coordinating and managing appointments, schedules, and administrative tasks to ensure that our patients receive timely and quality care. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to the smooth operation of our healthcare practice and make a positive impact on patients' experiences. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual, we encourage you to apply today!
- Schedule patient appointments accurately and efficiently, using our scheduling system
- Communicate appointment details and necessary information to patients
- Confirm appointments and resolve scheduling conflicts as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient information, appointment details, and any changes or updates
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources and optimize scheduling to minimize wait times
- 1+ years of experience in medical surgery scheduling
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in using scheduling software and databases
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have one (1) years of experience in medical scheduling
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to work full time in person
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.