Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Scribe I Colorado Only
Denver, CO 80218 US
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in healthcare? Look no further!
Prestigious and well-known Orthopedic office located in Denver is looking for a confident, energetic, and experienced Scribe to join their team. An amazing opportunity to work one on one with some of the best Physicians in the region, all while building long-lasting relationships with your patients. The Medical Scribe will work closely with physicians and other members of the healthcare team to accurately document patient encounters, procedures, and treatment plans into electronic medical records. Previous and recent scribe experience required. If you are a motivated self-starter with a commitment to providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply today!
Medical Scribe Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently document patient encounters into electronic medical records
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare team members to ensure complete and accurate documentation
- Prepare and organize patient charts for physician review
- Assist with patient care, including taking vital signs and compiling medical history
- Answer phone calls and take messages as needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations
Medical Scribe Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a medical scribe
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency with computers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement.
- Must have Medical Scribe or MA experience
- Must have twelve (12) months of recent experience as a scribe
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references
- Must have EMR experience
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.