Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Scheduler I Colorado Only
Denver, CO 80218 US
Medical Scheduler wanted in Denver!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Medical Scheduler to join our fast-paced and growing medical facility. The ideal candidate will have experience scheduling medical appointments, communicating with patients and offices, and ensuring efficient utilization of resources for scheduling. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply today!
- Schedule appointments for patients with healthcare providers
- Communicate appointment details and any necessary information to patients and healthcare providers
- Confirm appointments and resolve scheduling conflicts as needed
- Maintain and update patient information and appointment records
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources and optimize scheduling to minimize wait times
- 1+ years of experience in medical scheduling or related field
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in using scheduling software and databases
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have one (1) years of experience/work history in a related field
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a background check
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.