Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Receptionist | Colorado Only
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130 US
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in healthcare? Look no further!
Our busy medical office in Highlands Ranch is seeking a highly organized and customer-service oriented individual to join our team as a Medical Receptionist. As the first point of contact for our patients, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, managing patient appointments and inquiries, verifying insurance information, and maintaining accurate patient records. You will work closely with healthcare providers and various staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient patient experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement benefits, and paid time off. If you are a motivated self-starter with a commitment to providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply today!
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greeting and directing patients in a professional and kind manner
- Scheduling appointments and managing patient schedules
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Verifying insurance information and managing patient records
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Medical Receptionist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent experience as a medical receptionist
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Familiarity with medical terminology and insurance processes is a plus
- Must have minimum six (6) months experience as Medical Receptionist
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.