Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Receptionist | Colorado Only
Englewood, CO 80113 US
Looking for a rewarding career in healthcare? Apply today!
100% Paid Medical Benefits!
Busy Englewood office seeking a highly organized and customer-service oriented individual to join its team as a Medical Receptionist. As a Medical Receptionist, you will serve as the first point of contact for our patients, ensuring that their experience at our facility is welcoming, efficient, and positive. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the smooth operation of our healthcare practice and play a key role in delivering exceptional patient care. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including paid health insurance, retirement benefits, and paid time off. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service in a healthcare setting, we encourage you to apply today!
- Greet patients, visitors, and guests in a warm and professional manner
- Answering and directing phone calls (high phone volume)
- Verifying insurance information and managing patient records
- Adhere to medical privacy regulations and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent experience as a medical receptionist
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Familiarity with medical terminology and insurance processes is a plus
- Must have minimum six (6) months experience as Medical Receptionist
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Able to work full time, in person
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.