Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Billing Specialist | Colorado Only
Englewood, CO 80113 US
Are you a Medical Billing Specialist looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? Look no further!
100% Free Healthcare!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Medical Billing Specialist to join our growing medical billing and coding team in Englewood, Colorado. Our specialty medical office is excited to welcome a fantastic individual with experience in medical billing, coding, and insurance claims submissions. If you have a strong understanding of medical billing regulations and procedures, we encourage you to apply today.
- Review and process medical claims for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with insurance companies, patients, and healthcare providers to resolve billing issues and ensure timely payment
- Manage denied claims and initiate appeals as needed
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical billing regulations and procedures
- Maintain accurate patient billing and insurance information in databases
- 1+ years of experience in medical billing or related field
- Knowledge of medical billing codes (CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10) and insurance requirements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve billing errors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in using medical billing software and databases
- Must have one (1) years of experience/work history
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Must have at least 6 months of Medical Billing experience
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.