Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant - Spanish Fluency
Glendale, AZ 85306 US
We are seeking a skilled Medical Assistant with Spanish language fluency to join our Specialty practice.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care and supporting our physicians and health care professionals. This is a full-time position with a Monday through Friday schedule.
- Greet and check-in patients, obtain vital signs, and medical history.
- Assist physicians and health care professionals with patient examinations and procedures.
- Schedule appointments, tests, and procedures as needed.
- Educate patients on their condition and treatment plan.
- Ensure proper documentation of medical records.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for patients and staff.
- Float to other locations as needed, and mileage will be compensated.
- Work collaboratively with team members to support the practice's focus on Diversity and growth.
- Experience with dialysis patients and examination of fistulas is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- United Health Group Dental, Health, and Vision insurance.
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability coverage.
- 168 hours of PTO. (redeemable after 90-days)
- Compensation for mileage
- Full-time role; No weekends; No holidays
If you are a dedicated Medical Assistant with a passion for providing excellent patient care and meet the qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Must have EMR experience.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Spanish Fluency
- Ability to travel
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Deninzon works as an Account Manager/Recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for a year, specializing in clinical and administrative roles. Their favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare is that he gets to connect with people on a personal level, help them realize their potential, and place those same people in perfect jobs. Contact Deninzon today to talk about several long-term career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.