Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant (MA) - Sign-On Bonus
Denver, CO 80218 US
We are looking for a passionate Medical Assistant (MA) to deliver high-quality patient care in an oncology setting!
We are looking for an MA who is dedicated to giving their patients outstanding hands-on care while making them feel secure and comfortable. As an MA, you will work with a group of medical specialists that specialize in treating autoimmune and blood disorders and blood cancer. Apply right now if you're interested in a rewarding position as a medical assistant.
- $20-25/ hour
- Great Benefits!
- No Weekends!
Location: Denver, CO
MA Job Duties:
- Provide and coordinate patient care
- Documents appropriately
- Taking Vitals and charting and recording patient info
- Assist with IV infusion Therapy and various oncology therapies
- Blood draw, collecting samples, and preparing specimen
- Establish a plan of care with patient
- Sterilization and maintenance of equipment
- Administer medication therapies and cancer therapies
If you are an experienced Medical Assistant looking for a full-time, long-term position, Mon-Fri 8-5 no weekends, please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Health care Provider Card.
- Must have proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Proof of current Covid Vaccine
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2020, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon works as a Recruiter for WSi and has been in the industry for over a year, specializing in healthcare, specifically Medical Assistants. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting to work with all kinds of different people and learning more about them to find an opportunity where they can grow professionally in an industry they love. Contact Shannon today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.