Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant (MA) - Primary Care
Parker, CO 80202 US
If you are an MA searching for a position with little stress and great benefits, apply now!
For a Medical Assistant who wants to advance their front office MA skills and use the role as a springboard for leadership, this job is great. As you develop your back office and front office skills, you will work alongside certified doctors. Benefit from wonderful features like free primary care checks and treatments, paid time off (PTO), and more! And, no weekends. Apply today!
Pay: $21-$24/ hour
Location: Denver, CO, Aurora, CO, DTC, Arvada
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p or 7a-4p
MA Job duties:
- Must be able to perform Injections
- Must be able to perform Blood draws
- Will be working both the Front office and back office
- EMR experience
- Free membership to their services for your entire family
- High deductible plan
- Medication refills
- 5 pairs of scrubs when you start
- Generous PTO
- Referral bonus- $250 for you and $250 for them!!
If you are a Medical Assistant looking for a positive work environment and a great team to grow with, this is a great opportunity!
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have six (6) months recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Must have EMR experience.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon works as a Recruiter for WSi and has been in the industry for over a year, specializing in healthcare, specifically Medical Assistants. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting to work with all kinds of different people and learning more about them to find an opportunity where they can grow professionally in an industry they love. Contact Shannon today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.