Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant (MA) - Family Practice
Littleton, CO 80123 US
A well-established Family Practice is looking for a dynamic, pleasant, and focused Medical Assistant (MA) to work alongside our fantastic providers and patients. Our ideal Medical Assistant is eager to advance in their career. Please apply now if you are an experienced MA looking for a long-term position with room for advancement, great benefits, and more!
- $18-22/ hour with Employer paid benefits
- Taking Vitals and charting and recording patient's info
- Blood draw, collecting samples, and preparing specimen
- EKG/ hearing/ vision screens
- Schedule diagnostic testing
- Establish a plan of care with patient
- Sterilization and maintenance of equipment
- Administer medication/vaccines
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Health care Provider Card.
- Must have proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Proof of current Covid Vaccine
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon works as a Recruiter for WSi and has been in the industry for over a year, specializing in healthcare, specifically Medical Assistants. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting to work with all kinds of different people and learning more about them to find an opportunity where they can grow professionally in an industry they love. Contact Shannon today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.