Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Psychologist - Child Diagnostic Interview and Assessment Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 US
We are looking for a Licensed Psychologist with expertise in conducting diagnostic interviews and assessments with children. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in child psychology and a passion for making a difference in the lives of young individuals. You will work in a supportive and collaborative environment alongside a team of experienced professionals, all dedicated to delivering the highest quality mental health services. Apply now!
DOE - $90k+ per year
- Conduct comprehensive diagnostic interviews and assessments with children to identify emotional, behavioral, and developmental concerns.
- Administer and interpret standardized psychological tests and assessment tools.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to gather relevant information and develop a holistic understanding of the child's needs.
- Generate detailed written reports and treatment recommendations based on assessment findings.
- Provide individualized therapeutic interventions and treatment planning when necessary.
- Stay current with best practices and evidence-based approaches in child psychology.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge resources and assessment tools.
- Contribution to the well-being of children and families in the Colorado Springs community.
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the state of Colorado.
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in psychology with a focus on child psychology or a related field.
- Prior experience in conducting diagnostic interviews and assessments with children.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills, including the administration and interpretation of standardized assessment tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedication to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate with colleagues.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Partner - Sales & Recruitment
Alicia has been recruiting for WSi Healthcare for over 27 years. She started in the healthcare industry and moved into the recruitment industry overseas in Australia. Recruiting is a way to change the lives of our candidates, providers, and the patients in the community that our candidates service. Alicia's favorite part of WSi is making a local impact. WSi has clients bringing their needs to us before going anywhere else, giving our candidates an inside track to some great opportunities. Give us a call to learn more!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.