Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care
Denver Metro, CO 80112 US
WSi Healthcare is urgently hiring an LPN for an awesome home care agency.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Informs physician and other personnel of changes in the patient’s condition and needs.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Observes confidentiality, safeguards all patient related information.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
What's in it for you?
- Dental, Health, Vision
- ColoradoSecure Saving Plan
- Generous PTO
- Monday - Friday Schedule; No weekends; No holidays
- Weekly paycheck!
- Referral Bonus
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Clean CO LPN License
- One (1) year home health nursing experience.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.