Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Clinical Supervisor
Monument, CO 80132 US
WSi is looking for a Licensed Clinical Supervisor in Monument, CO. Do you have the leadership skills necessary to guide clients and clinicians in a positive direction? If so, we need you to become that leader within this great facility!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Clinical Supervisor to oversee and support our team of clinicians in providing high-quality mental health services to clients. The Supervisor will be responsible for the documentation of the work of our team, ensuring compliance with ethical, professional, and legal standards. Provide ongoing training and support to improve the skills and knowledge of our clinicians. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of clinical supervision and mental health treatment.
Licensed Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise the clinical work of our team of mental health clinicians, including conducting regular case reviews, and providing feedback and guidance on clinical assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans.
- Provide ongoing training and support to improve the skills and knowledge of our clinicians, including developing and delivering training sessions.
- Collaborate with the clinical team to ensure that treatment plans are individualized, evidence-based, and effective and that all interventions will be documented in clients' records.
- Work with the leadership team and other stakeholders to develop and implement policies and procedures related to clinical supervision and mental health treatment.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination of care for clients.
What's in it for you?
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $250 Referral Program
- Generous PTO
- Masters level education in psychology or a related field
- Colorado License: LMFT, LCSW, or LPC
- CPR/BLS certified
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- 2 Years of Supervisory experience
- Current TB test
- Experience with the education of chemical dependency and alcohol misuse. (Preferred)
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
James Hegler works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 6 years, specializing in Behavioral Health. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being able to give people new opportunities that truly help them to change their lives in an impactful manner. Contact James today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.