Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
LPN Licensed practical Nurse - Correctional - Nights
Shelby, MT 59474 US
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)? Consider joining Corrections as an LPN!
As an LPN in Corrections, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse patient population and provide comprehensive healthcare services in a secure and controlled environment. If you are a skilled and compassionate LPN looking for a unique and challenging career opportunity, we invite you to apply now!
- the execution of physician orders,
- operation of pill call,
- operation of sick call, and assisting the physician in examinations and treatments
- performs technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her license.
- Assists in the professional management of the facility medical department
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Monitor patients/inmates as directed.
- Evaluating patient's needs and healthcare concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
- Make sure the workspace is secure at all times
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and disasters including administering basic emergency medical aid
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with others and handle difficult interpersonal contacts.
- Escort patients/inmates to and from different areas for medical treatment
- Night shift available
- No correctional experience required
- 12-hour shifts
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits are available
- Holiday Pay
$250 Referral Bonus...ask me how!
- Active Unencumbered LPN Nursing license
- CPR must be American Heart Association
- One year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- Ability to Pass a Background check and drug screen through WSi Healthcare Personnel
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Maryellen works as a recruiter and has been in the industry for 1 year, specializing in healthcare in the Department of Corrections. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is getting the right people in the right places to help others. Maryellen loves playing a small role in helping patients get the best care by matching healthcare professionals with a great role to do so. She also thoroughly enjoys building relationships with her candidates and watching them succeed.
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.