Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
LPN License Practical nurse- County Jail- Night shift- Suicide watch- This is NOT a Travel Contract
Brighton, CO 80601 US
We are seeking an LPN to staff a County Jail facility in Denver, CO. This LPN position will include both a med cart and a clinic setting. We are looking for an LPN to staff a 4-week contract - night shift.
Are you looking for a full-time, part-time job as an LPN? Apply today!
*This is not a Travel Contract*
- Suicide watch
- Recognize characteristics of correctional facilities that foster suicide
- Know how to respond to an actively suicidal inmate, and understand the importance of early suicide intervention.
- Chart every 15 min of what the inmate is doing/ moods
- assesses risk for suicide
- monitors and supervises at-risk patients
- Identified as exhibiting suicidal behavior and/or ideations.
- 12 hours shift.
- Night shift
- No correctional experience required
- Contract length can be negotiated
- Full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Active license in the state of Colorado
- CPR must be American Heart Association
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen through WSi Healthcare Personnel
- Ability to Pass a Full Background check and fingerprints
We do offer CPR classes here in Denver! Apply today
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2021. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jacqui works as a recruiter at WSi and has been in the industry for less than a year, specializing in nurse recruiting. Jacqui's favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is helping people find jobs that work for their unique lifestyles. Contact Jacqui today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.