Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
HYBRID SCHEDULE - Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Home Health
Boulder, CO 80304 US
WSi Healthcare is searching for passionate Registered Nurses (RN) in Boulder, Colorado to join one of our client's teams. You'll help develop a plan of care and deliver high-quality skilled nursing care in the home health setting.
In this role, you will:
- Craft and implement treatment plans. You'll be involved in creating care plans, providing care in-home to the children, and overseeing patient progress.
- Collaborate with families. You'll be informing parents about their children’s health and providing coaching support.
- Utilize digital health as a strength. You'll be leveraging technology to scale the impact of your time, communicate with the care team, and interact with families.
- Partner with teams in the company. You'll be a critical voice for working cross-functionally to help our children meet great health outcomes and further their mission.
- Mandatory Nurse meeting in office 9am-10:30am
- Rest is admin day for nurses to work for home and get all their tasks done
- In-person recertifications - Max 3 per day. Usually 2 recert per day
- In-person start of care assessment - Max 3 per week. Usually only 1 per day
- The rest of the time is working remotely to chart, connect with families, and get case management work done
- Competitive medical, vision, dental, 401K, and life insurance
- Work-from-home options and a stipend to set up a comfortable home office
- Tools for telehealth, such as a MacBook and iPad
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) and parental leave
- Paid company trips to headquarters and team bonding retreats
- Must be a registered nurse with at least 2+ years of nursing experience and licensed in the State of Colorado
- Must reside in Colorado, preferably in the Boulder area
- [Preferred] At least 1 year of home health and OASIS experience
- Must have BLS - PALS certification is a plus
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Bilingual is a plus
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.