Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Full-Time Mental Health Counselor
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 US
Looking for a rewarding career in mental health? Now is your chance!
Are you a licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Psychologist) mental health counselor looking to make a difference in people's lives? We are seeking compassionate and skilled counselors to join our team at our growing mental health clinics. In this role, you will work with individuals, families, and groups to provide guidance and support in overcoming life's challenges. Our clinics offer a supportive and inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional growth, and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have a passion for helping others and a commitment to making a positive impact, we want to hear from you. Apply now and take the next step in your career as a mental health counselor.
- Implements individual and group counseling and therapy for the designated patients. Evaluates and conduct interviews with patients, their loved ones, caregivers, and/or legal representatives.
- Identifies, offers, and/or plans necessary internal and external services and interventions. Organizes and/or participates in case reviews and care conferences to assess progress.
- Provides referrals as part of the discharge plan and aids with the discharge planning and processes, including the identification of community-based resources. Evaluates, coordinate, and work with other care team members on the patient's readiness for discharge and their needs for discharge planning.
- Employs suitable teaching techniques and/or recommendations to guarantee that patient and family educational needs are satisfied. as allocated, takes part in training brand-new employees, interns, and students.
- Critical thinking abilities, decisive judgment, and the capacity to operate independently are necessary for the position. A must
What's in it for you?:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- A master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or a closely related subject.
- Experience treating a variety of behavioral health conditions, such as PTSD, depression, and anxiety, with evidence-based therapies.
- Hold a Colorado state-issued license as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), a licensed professional counselor (LPC), or a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT).
- Pass Background and drug screening
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michelle works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 22 years, specializing in Mental Health and Therapy. Her favorite part of working at WSI Healthcare Personnel is connecting with the medical professionals and our clients on a personal level to make sure that everyone's needs are met. Contact Michelle today to talk about several quality career opportunities!