Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Experienced Dialysis Billing Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO 80921 US
Are you an Experienced Medical Biller that would like to join a team of really great people and feel appreciated? Then we want you as part of our team!
When we say that we are a great company to work for, we mean it.
So what's in it for you when you become a part of our team?
- Competitive salary of $19.00 - $22.00/DOE an hour.
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental and Vision.
- HSA Account
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay and PTO
- Monday through Friday Schedule.
- No Holidays; No Weekends.
In this exciting new role your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure settlement of unpaid insurance claims by working with health insurers. Coordination, processing, and troubleshooting of insurance company payments is required. In order to do this, claim files must be correctly documented, reports and records must be requested, medical bills and accounts receivable reports must be reviewed, and regular phone and online communication with insurance payers are necessary to negotiate claims.
- Utilize numerous insurance portals to keep track of the status of insurance claims that are awaiting settlement. Notify the billers of any claim inaccuracies, and correct and resubmit claims to payers as appropriate. Recognize payer trends and alert managers about imbalances.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid is preferred, as is the capacity to comprehend and apply ESRD guidelines and regulations. knows about the private insurance sector: Medicare Advantage and Indemnity Plans, PPOs, HMOs, and POSs
- Highschool Diploma
- 2+ Years of Experience in Medical Billing (REQUIRED)
- Ability to complete background check
- Ability to complete a drug screen
- Billing and Coding Degree or Certification (Preferred)
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2021. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Deninzon works as an Account Manager/Recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for a year, specializing in clinical and administrative roles. Their favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare is that he gets to connect with people on a personal level, help them realize their potential, and place those same people in perfect jobs. Contact Deninzon today to talk about several long-term career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.