Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 US
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Allergy Coder to join our healthcare team. Located in Colorado Springs, we provide care to patients all across the Southern region of Colorado and take pride in being known for being the best in our field. In this exciting Coding role, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately assign ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes to allergy diagnoses and treatments.
- Review medical records and patient charts to ensure coding accuracy and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate with healthcare providers regarding coding questions and discrepancies.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to coding regulations related to allergy diagnoses and treatments.
- Provide training and support to healthcare providers and billing professionals related to allergy coding practices.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Monday through Friday schedule; No weekends.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
If you are a skilled and detail-oriented Allergy Coder with a passion for healthcare and a desire to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of our healthcare organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical coding, with a focus on allergy diagnoses and treatments.
- Strong knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding guidelines and regulations related to allergy diagnoses and treatments.
- Experience working with medical coding software and computer skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Certification from a recognized organization, such as the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) or the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), preferred.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Deninzon works as an Account Manager/Recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for a year, specializing in clinical and administrative roles. Their favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare is that he gets to connect with people on a personal level, help them realize their potential, and place those same people in perfect jobs. Contact Deninzon today to talk about several long-term career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.