Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Dental Receptionist | Colorado Only
Arvada, CO 80004 US
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in healthcare? Look no further!
Our busy dental office located in Arvada is looking for a friendly, organized, and detail-oriented dental receptionist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work closely with the dental team to ensure patients receive excellent customer service and care. We are willing to train the ideal candidate with medical front office and/or dental front office experience. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive work environment. This position requires 32 hours a week as our office is open Monday through Thursday. If you have a passion for patient care and are interested in this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet patients on arrival and ensure they feel welcome and comfortable
- Answer phone calls, book appointments, and manage the appointment schedule
- Collect patient information and ensure accuracy of their personal and dental history
- Process patient payments and insurance claims
- Maintain patient records and ensure they are up-to-date
Dental Receptionist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical receptionist experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with dental procedures, insurance, and terminology is a plus
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of electronic medical records
Come join us for a day that flies by and an excellent patient base you will learn to know by name.
- Must have minimum six (6) months experience as Medical Receptionist
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily works as a recruiter specializing in the medical administration space. She began her career as an occupational therapist, working in various settings before transitioning to recruitment. She now enjoys helping individuals find fulfilling opportunities in healthcare. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is forming connections with candidates, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals. Contact Emily today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.