Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Dental Hygienist | Apply Now | Woodland Park
Woodland Park, CO 80904 US
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity and to join a dynamic dental team and make a positive impact on patients' oral health? WSi Healthcare has you covered!
We are looking for a bright and driven Dental Hygienist to join our expanding business. You will not want to pass up this chance to work at a private office with a lengthy history in the Colorado Springs area!
Do you want to work flexible hours & have every Friday off! Then this is a great match!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO package
- Supportive and friendly work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Referral bonus
- Paid weekly
- Graduated from an accredited Dental Hygiene program and hold a valid state license.
- Proven experience as a Dental Hygienist is a plus, but enthusiastic new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, and infection control procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated to providing compassionate and patient-centered care.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! (2020 - 2023) - WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jack works as a Recruiter and has been in the medical industry for 6 years, specializing in Radiology staff and Pharmaceutical staff. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is assisting people to find their perfect positions. Jack looks forward to matching you with your perfect job!