Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Corrections Mental Health Clinician | Full or Part Time Hours Available
Canon City, CO 81212 US
Come join this dedicated team of Clinical Professionals partnered with the Colorado Department of Corrections!
This role offers mental health care to a specific group of secure residents in a correctional setting who have mental illnesses, intellectual and developmental challenges, and a high risk for suicide and self-injury. Create mental health treatment plans that will be the foundation of your care. Assist with both individual and group treatment, routine mental health evaluations, and interviews. Update degrees of psychiatric need and diagnosis. Contracts are available throughout the State of Colorado - Apply now!
Why contract with WSi?
- Elevated Pay Rate
- No Night, Weekend, or Holiday shifts
- Weekly Pay
- $250 Referral Bonus for you and $250 for the person you refer (upon working 40 hours)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefit Options
- WSi covers liability insurance cost
- Pay is based upon hours worked not the number of clients seen
- Must have LPCC, LCSW, LPC, LSW, LMFT, or LMFT Candidate.
- If a candidate only has a Master's Degree, they must be a Licensed Addiction Counselor.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities the best candidate would possess:
- Desire to work with an under-served, diverse, severe, and persistent mental illness adult population
- Provides clinical direction to non-clinical staff in behavioral health care and treatment of inmates.
- Must be able to pass a full background check, drug screen, TRAILS, CAPS, and fingerprinting.
- Able to have a pre-employment physical
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must be able to handle, use, or be able to have exposure to hazardous material.
- Must have COVID-19 vaccination proof as of 30 days of hire.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Partner - Sales & Recruitment
Alicia has been recruiting for WSi Healthcare for over 27 years. She started in the healthcare industry and moved into the recruitment industry overseas in Australia. Recruiting is a way to change the lives of our candidates, providers, and the patients in the community that our candidates service. Alicia's favorite part of WSi is making a local impact. WSi has clients bringing their needs to us before going anywhere else, giving our candidates an inside track to some great opportunities. Give us a call to learn more!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.