Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
BA/BS Level Group Facilitator
Monument, CO 80132 US
Looking for two motivated group facilitators to join a growing addiction services facility in Monument, CO!
We need two experienced Addiction Group Facilitators to provide leadership and support for our addiction support groups. The Addiction Group Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating group sessions, developing and implementing the group curriculum, and providing ongoing support and guidance to group members. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, knowledge of addiction treatment, and the ability to create a supportive and engaging group environment. The Group Facilitators will work five days per week and six hours per day.
- Facilitate addiction support group sessions, providing leadership, guidance, and support to group members.
- Develop and implement group curriculum, ensuring that sessions are educational, engaging, and responsive to the needs of group members.
- Create a supportive and safe group environment, fostering a community and connection among group members.
- Give individualized support and guidance to group members as needed, including referrals to additional services or resources.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of group attendance, progress, and outcomes.
- Respond to emergencies and take appropriate action.
- Provide education to clients.
- Attend regular supervision and training sessions to support ongoing professional development and growth.
What's in it for you?
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $250 Referral Bonus Program
- Generous PTO
- Bachelor-level education or higher in psychology or a related field
- Colorado Addiction Certification: ACB, ACC or ACD
- CPR/BLS certified
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Current TB test
- Experience with the education of chemical dependency and alcohol misuse. (Preferred)
- Past experience working with medical records a plus
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Winner of Clearly Rated's ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ for 4-years in a row! WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
James Hegler works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 6 years, specializing in Behavioral Health. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being able to give people new opportunities that truly help them to change their lives in an impactful manner. Contact James today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.