Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Create Your Schedule!
Denver, CO 80230 US
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to support various locations in the Denver Metro area. You are extremely vital for the care of patients in their time of need. The perfect individual for this position enjoys working with people and can easily manage multiple tasks with ease and expertise.
- Various schedules offering PRN, Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunities
- Flexible scheduling with days, evenings, and nights available
- Competitive weekly pay
- Overtime, bonuses, sick pay, and holiday pay available
- Insurance benefits are open to employees working 30+ hours a week
- Ability to travel locally and work with various locations throughout Colorado
- Employee incentive bonuses and company swag!
- Opportunity to build meaningful relationships with others
- Referral bonuses!
- Assist with patient care under the direction of the nursing staff
- Aid patients with their needs
- Provide up-to-date information to nurses regarding patient conditions
- Build strong rapport with patients and co-workers
- Maintain a clean, healthy environment
- Continue to show a professional, can-do attitude
- Active Colorado State CNA license
- Must be 18 years or older
- Up-to-date BLS CPR Certification (must include in-person testing on a mannequin)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Reliable and hard-working
Please Note: Although it is not required to be an employee of WSi Healthcare, most of our Healthcare clients require all new and returning candidates to be COVID vaccinated or have proof of an exemption.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2021. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sabrina works as an Account Manager and has been in the recruiting industry for three years, specializing in healthcare recruiting. Prior to that, she worked in medical sales. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is building meaningful relationships and fulfilling her staff's career goals. She strives to go above and beyond to find the perfect fit for everyone. Contact Sabrina today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.