Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - PRN Scheduling
Longmont, CO 80501 US
We are seeking to hire experienced, caring, qualified Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) to support various locations in the Longmont area. We prefer to see CNAs with experience in home health, LTC, hospitals, memory care, psych, skilled nursing, and rehab but encourage all to apply.
At WSi Healthcare we emphasize patient care and compassion. If you are the best of the best, we invite you to apply!
This position is for local CNAs ONLY and is NOT a travel position.
- Flexible schedules offering part-time, full-time, and PRN opportunities
- Ability to try different facilities and gain experience
- Overtime, bonus, and holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for shift bonuses and crisis pay
- $250 employee referral bonus!
- Provide patient care under the direction of the nursing staff
- Assist patients with daily Living and activities with a positive attitude
- Build strong rapport with patients and co-workers
- Give primary health care and maintain a healthy environment
- Be punctual, respectful, and compassionate
**Read Before Applying**
- Colorado State CNA license
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Current CPR certification (BLS)- This MUST be a BLS
- Although WSi does not require the COVID vaccination, the facilities we support require the vaccine. Please be able to provide documentation of COVID vaccination status.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Dependable and accountable
- Reliable transportation
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lauren Beebe works as an account manager and has been in the recruiting industry for 2 year, specializing in CNA Staffing and medical recruiting. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is creating new meaningful and long-lasting relationships with clients and employees. Contact Lauren Beebe today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.