Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Flexible Schedule
Greeley, CO 80634 US
WSi Healthcare is looking for friendly, experienced Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to support various clients in Greeley and surrounding areas. Have you had experience in home health, LTC, hospitals, memory care, psych, skilled nursing, or rehab? We encourage you to apply!
The right individual for this role will have great compassion and people skills, with the capacity to easily manage multiple tasks with ease.
This is a local position only and is NOT a travel CNA position
- Flexible schedules offering part-time, full-time, and PRN opportunities
- $250 employee referral bonus
- Ability to try different facilities and gain experience
- Complete flexibility over your schedule, with every shift time available
- Build your own schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime, bonus, and holiday pay
- Friendly, understanding staff
- Opportunity for shift bonuses
- Provide patient care under the direction of the nursing staff.
- Assist patients with daily Living and activities with a positive attitude.
- Build strong rapport with patients and co-workers.
- Give primary health care and maintain a healthy environment.
**Please Read Before Applying**
- Colorado State CNA license
- Current CPR certification (BLS)- Your CPR MUST be a BLS and not just an online CPR card
- Although WSi does not require the COVID vaccination, the facilities we support require the vaccine. Please be able to provide documentation of COVID vaccination.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Dependable and accountable
- Reliable transportation
- Previous CNA experience
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2021. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sabrina works as an Account Manager and has been in the recruiting industry for three years, specializing in healthcare recruiting. Prior to that, she worked in medical sales. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is building meaningful relationships and fulfilling her staff's career goals. She strives to go above and beyond to find the perfect fit for everyone. Contact Sabrina today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.