Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Denver, CO 80219 US
We are seeking a talented and motivated CT Technologist to join our team of imaging professionals
In this role, you will be responsible for performing high-quality CT scans to help diagnose and treat medical conditions.
As a CT Technologist, you will:
- Operate state-of-the-art CT equipment to produce detailed images of patients' internal structures
- Follow established protocols and standards to ensure accurate and consistent scans
- Educate patients on the CT scanning process and ensure their comfort and safety during the procedure
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a compassionate and dedicated CT Technologist looking for a dynamic and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply today!
**If you're interested in picking up shifts during the week and earning extra income, please contact James at (719)-632-8325 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Graduate from an accredited radiology program
- ARRT certification in CT technology
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- BLS Certified by the American Heart Association
- Ability to pass a drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
James Hegler works as a recruiter and has been in the recruiting industry for 6 years, specializing in Behavioral Health. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is being able to give people new opportunities that truly help them to change their lives in an impactful manner. Contact James today to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.