Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
CT Technician | Travel to Colorado | APPLY TODAY!
Billings, MT 59601 US
Traveling radiology technicians are needed! Are you thinking about becoming a traveling radiology technician to further your career? If so, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! 13 travel agreement!
We are looking for a Radiology Tech to join our team and help us deliver the best imaging services to our patients. Preferably, you've worked in a number of fast-paced environments! We provide several different settings and shifts.
- Monitoring patients during exams
- Reporting important information to the physician
- Producing diagnostic images of soft tissues
- Hours may vary - staggered
- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed
- Positioning patients for imaging exams
What does WSi have to offer you?
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $250 Referral Bonus for you and $250 for the person you refer (upon working 40 hours)!
- Weekly Paycheck!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology program (associate's or bachelor's degree).
- Certification or licensure, such as from the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT) in the United States.
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of medical imaging techniques and procedures.
- Availability to pass a drug screen and background check.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2022 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2022. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jack works as a Recruiter and has been in the medical industry for 6 years, specializing in Radiology staff and Pharmaceutical staff. His favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is assisting people to find their perfect positions. Jack looks forward to matching you with your perfect job!