Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Sterile Processing Tech
WSi is looking for an experienced Sterile Processing Tech to help with a 13 week assignment in Littleton.
Schedule: 3-11:30pm no weekends no call no Holidays Requirements: Active CSPDT or CRCST 2+ years of experience travel experience
- Cleans, disinfects, decontaminates, and sterilizes medical instruments and equipment using appropriate methods, substances and equipment.
- Properly disposes of bio hazardous substances, chemicals, medical waste, and unusable equipment and supplies.
- Receives, stocks, packages, and distributes medical instruments.
- Performs and documents required quality assurance testing and inspection on stock.
- Properly disposes of bio hazardous substances, chemicals, and medical waste.
- Minimum two years recent Sterile Processing Tech experience
- active CSPDT or CRCST
- Current BLS from American Heart Association
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.