Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Sterile Processing Tech - SPD - FT
Day Surgery Center in the Boulder area is looking for full time help with sterile processing. Certification in Sterile Processing required.
Central Sterile Processing Technician minimum job requirements include: sitting/standing for prolonged periods, frequently walking and reaching (overhead, extensive, repetitive). Proficient communicative, auditory, and visual skills are needed. Attention to detail and ability to write legibly.
1. Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments. Follows proper Standard Precautions while in decontamination and sterilization areas.
2. Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment.
3. Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers in a timely manner.
4. Restocks, labels, and maintains inventory, submits requisitions, collects and distributes instruments, trays, crash carts, and facility medical equipment.
5. Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating room, and in equipment storage areas.
6. Verifies that equipment functions properly, requisitions for equipment maintenance, repair or replacement, and removes defective equipment.
7. Maintains a clean work area
8. Assists with maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, and quality improvement, safety, and environmental and infection control standards.
9. Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal skills
- AHA BLS
- Certification in Central Sterile Processing required
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!