Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
WSi is actively seeking to add a School Psychologist to our team in the Pueblo area. The right candidate will have a passion for Psychology as well as for the healthy development of children. This job requires someone who can work closely alongside school counselors and act as an advocate for students' well-being. As well as be a resource for their educational and personal advancements.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Helping students navigate through their school years with confidence and success
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discus issues when they arise
- Counsel parents on topics including substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques and learning programs
- Help students process their problems and plan the best way to handle said issues
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional and social problems
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests.
We require that you be licensed in School Psychology in the State of Colorado.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.