Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse RN - Telephonic Case Management (Boulder)
Boulder, CO 80301 | Full-time
Chronic Care Case Manager - Boulder
Our fast-growing, elite pain management practice is seeking a Chronic Care Case Manager for our Boulder office. As a member of our Chronic Care Management (CCM) team, you'll use your health care experience, talents and problem-solving skills to develop comprehensive care plans and perform CCM services for patients. Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical support all while working in a fun, fast-paced clinical environment. This is full-time, permanent position with a great benefits package - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K, 13 days of PTO to start with, 6 paid holidays and the possibility of a work from home benefit after 6 months.
- Frequent telephone contact with patients to support/manage the Chronic Care Management program to increase positive outcomes.
- Calling patients to discuss care plan and provide patient education.
- Constant communication to and from medical provider or designee in regards to patient emergent needs and/or life threatening episodes.
- Document all client communications accurately.
- Contribute as a positive team player within the department by supporting all members of the team in a productive and constructive manner.
- Adherence to documentation protocols and best practices for daily work logs, escalation of client issues and internal communications.
- Some travel to our other clinics in Colorado may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Colorado or Extended Compact License
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience working on EMR.
- Must type at least 40 words per minute.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with patients and client medical practices.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing and multi-tasking.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Actively interviewing, if interested, please apply or contact Heather at 303-322-8300 or email@example.com
- Minimum Eight to Ten (8-10) years nursing experience
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider Card
- Proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months
- Active RN license for the state of Colorado
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!