Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse RN - Case Management
Pueblo, CO | Full-time
Are you a Registered Nurse in the Pueblo area? Are you looking for competitive pay? WSi Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse for a Case Manager position. This is a permanent, full-time position consisting of day shifts from Monday-Friday. Must be flexible on the weekends because referrals come in 7 days a week.
Administer skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor. Must have oasis and wound care experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient's nursing needs.
- Informs physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Observes confidentiality, safeguards all patient-related information.
- Supervising LPN's and aid's
- Registered Nurse RN License
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!