Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse--LTC 12 week contract--DAYS
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to take on shifts at Long-Term Care (LTC) facility in Westminster. 6a-6p 3 days a week. Flexible on days.
- provide professional nursing care to patients
- record patient history
- perform various diagnostic tests
- administer medications
- develop care plans with interdisciplinary teams
- promote patient independence by teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications and self-care skills
Interested? Apply today at wsijobs.com. Or reach out to me at email@example.com
- Active State of Application RN or LPN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Current Immunization Records
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for Best in Staffing for Clients in 2020 and Best in Staffing for Talent in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.