Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse - Medical - Surgical
Colorado Springs, CO
WSi Healthcare Personnel is hiring qualified Registered Nurses to fill permanent, full-time and part-time opportunities at a Level IV Facility in Rural Colorado. These positions provide many growth opportunities and we're looking forward to accepting applications with the following qualifications.
- Provide Nursing for those patients who need care with Medical-Surgical with the opportunity to float to both Emergency Room and Obstetric areas
- Permanent opportunities
- Day and Night positions available - you choose what works best with your schedule
- 12-hour shifts
- Certifications are offered at no charge
- High Pay
- Mileage and Housing where needed
- Must have at least 6-months to one-year of Med-Surg experience
- Active RN license
- Background check and drug screen completed through WSi Healthcare Personnel
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.