Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse - Director Of Nursing
Colorado Springs, CO | Direct Hire
WSi Healthcare is looking for an experienced Director of nursing to organize and oversee all nursing operations of a home health facility. This is a full-time position in Pueblo, CO. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. A director of nursing should have once been a hard-working and compassionate registered nurse who steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is a must. Must have prior managerial and home health experience. Must be able to start within 2 weeks of job offer. For immediate consideration or questions please call Alex at 719-630-7500.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- CO Registered Nurse License or compact license
- Bachelor of Science Nursing required
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!